Tuesday, November 4, 2014

FAVS: October - tv series, books, beauty, food

*Превод на български най-долу*

Hello!


I'm currently doing a make-up course and I have other obligations too, so i've been quite busy lately but a lot of things made me happy this October. Here I'm going to share with you what some of these things are. I'd love to read what made YOU happy last month :)






Doctor Who Season 8 

Doctor Who is my all time favorite tv series. I started watching it in 2010 and it's probably the tv series I watch most often. The Doctor is from the planet Gallifrey and is the last surviving time lord from the Time War. He travels in time and space and saves the Earth from time to time :D He is funny and witty and it's interesting to see how he changes after each regeneration. I really like sci-fi in general (not only movies and tv series but books too). This season is really good - so if you haven't seen it - I recommend it! I don't know why but Doctor Who brings me hope somehow. It helps me relax after a day. It's the type of series you watch snuggled on the couch with brownies and a cup of hot chocolate. 



Urban Decay Naked 3 Palette

I've wanted to get another Urban Decay palette for a long time. I decided to get Naked 3 because I don't have enough pink shades in my kit. I've used the palette on me and on other people a lot in the last 2-3 weeks and it's wonderful. The shadows are pigmented and long-lasting    However, I don't like the lack of a highlighter in the palette. There is only one light shade, but it doesn't show up on my pale skin. Would anyone like a proper review of the palette?


Triangle

Triangle is a korean drama that's about three orphan brothers who were seperated as children but meet again later in life. One of them is a detective, one is a gangster (I love Kim Jaejoong but he doesn't look like a gangster, admit it!) and the other one was adopted by a millionaire chairman. I'm currently watching episode 16 and I'll definitely finish the series  You can have a look here.



Alexandre Dumas - Chicot the Jester 

I really like historical fiction and adventure novels, especially if they are about the french royal court. I love reading about brave aristocrats, betrayals, cunning poisoners, coup-d'etat etc. I'm a big fan of the whole Three Musketeers series and Alexandre Dumas in general. I finished reading Queen Margot (the first book from the Last Valois series) in the summer and now I'm reading the Chicot the Jester e-book on my phone. Do I even need to tell you how many nights I've fallen asleep with my phone in my hand and how many times I've dropped it on my face :D 


Mixed herbs chicken and tiramisu cake

My grandmother made chicken in a bag seasoned with herbs. The seasoning is premade and it's sold with the bag you put the chicken in. I've been trying to cook for myself lately so I decided to try too. Even though I have almost no cooking skills it turned out really delicious so I'm going to make this meal again soon.
I crave things with coffee a lot in the autumn. I finally managed to make a cake I liked. It's probably because tiramisu doesn't involve baking. Otherwise I'd have burnt it. I can't bake a cake to save my life :D I even gave my friend a piece. He's probably reading this so…I hope you liked it and I didn't poison you :D  


Till the next tiiime!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Doctor Who Season 8 

"Доктор Кой" ми е най-любимият сериал. Започнах да го гледам в началото на 2010та и може би е нещото, което гледам най-често. Въпросният доктор е от планетата Галифрей и е единственият оцелял господар на времето. Пътува във времето и пространството и от време на време спасява света :D Докторът е забавен, но има сложен характер и е интересно как се променя след всяка регенерация. Като цяло много обичам научна фантастика (не само филми, книги също), а и този сезон е доста интересен. Ако не сте го гледали - силно го препоръчвам. Някакси ми носи надежда и ме успокоява. Това е точно сериал, който трябва да се гледа с чаша топъл шоколад и браунита.



Urban Decay Naked 3 Palette

От много време исках да си взема още някаква палитра на Urban Decay и се спрях на тази, защото нямам много розовеещи нюанси в грим куфарчето. Ползвала съм няколко пъти вече и върху мен и върху други хора и е страхотна. Цветовете са много наситени и издържливи. Не ми харесва само, че няма хайлайтър. Има само един светъл цвят, който обаче не се вижда много върху моята светла кожа. Иска ли някой да направя ревю? 

Triangle

Triangle е корейска драма, която се разказва за трима братя сираци, които са разделени в детството, но години по-късно животът пак ги среща. Единият е детектив, другият гангстер (пълен смях - обичам Kim Jaejoong, но осъзнавам, че е прекалено сладникав за тази роля, но все пак си я играе доста добре), а третият - осиновен от много богат президент на фирма. Още съм на 15ти епизод, но определено ще изгледам сериала с интерес. Може да му хвърлите едно око тук.


Александър Дюма - Графиня Дьо Монсоро

Много харесвам приключенски романи, особено за френския кралски двор. Обичам да чета за смели благородници, предателства, изкусни отровителки, преврати и т.н. Луда фенка съм на цялата поредица "Тримата Мускетари" и Александър Дюма като цяло. .Лятото свърших "Кралица Марго", което е първата книга от поредицата "Последният Валоа" и в момента чета "Графиня дьо Монсоро" на телефона си от chitanka.info . Има ли нужда да споменавам колко вечери заспивам с телефона в ръка и колко пъти съм си го изпускала върху лицето :D



Пиле в плик и тирамису

Баба ми прави пиле в плик лятото с готов фикс паприка на Маги и се получи много много вкусно. Аз се опитвам да си готвя, а не да ям полуготова храна и реших да пробвам и аз. Върпреки че не съм чак толкова добра с готвенето стана много хубаво и определено пак ще си направя някой ден. 
Есенно време си умирам за неща с кафе.  Доживях да направя торта, която да ми хареса. Може би, защото не се налага да се пече и затова не я окепазих. Дори се престраших да занеса малко на човек, който сигурно чете това в момента. Дано не съм те отровила!! :D 

И така.  До следващия пъът!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...