Monday, December 22, 2014

Alice In Wonderland ~

Hello!

I recently got a new facepaint palette and I've wanted to do something Alice in Wonderland inspired for a long time..So this is the result!
For inspiration I used the parts of the 1951 animated Disney Alice in Wonderland movie I found on Youtube. Not Tim Burton's Alice In Wonderland.

Here are the two sides of my face:



As you can see I made my Cheshire cat look much more evil than the original one ... :D







Aaaaand last pic:


Products used:

Kryolan Dermablend Foundation
Mehron Paradise Palette 
Urban Decay Electric Palette 

I know I haven't been posting much lately but I have 3-4 free days now so I'll try to make up for it ~~
Is there anything particular you'd like to see / read about? 

Till the next time, dear friends!



-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Здравейте!

Наскоро си взех нова палитра на facepaint, а и винаги съм искала да направя нещо, повлияно от Алиса в страната на чудесата...Тъй че това е резултатът! За вдъхновение използвах частите, които намерих в Ютюб, от анимационната версия на Дисни от 1951ва. Не Алиса на Тим Бъртън. Както може да видите моята чеширска котка изглежда доста по-зла от оригиналната. Ама то може ли да не изглежда зла щом съм я рисувала аз :D


Използвани продукти:

Kryolan Dermablend Foundation 
Urban Decay Electric Palette
Mehron Paradise Palette 

Знам, че не поствам много много последно време, но имам сега 3-4 дни по-свободни и ще се опитам да наваксам ~
Има ли нещо определено, което искате да видите или за което ви се чете?

И такаа. До следващия път!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...