Tuesday, October 28, 2014

THEATRICAL: Wound

*Превод на български най-долу *

Hello! 



It's me again…bringing you a horrifying look! I posted this pic on Facebook and decided to write something quick about it and post some more pictures. I got the idea when i was looking at Halloween stuff on Instagram, because i realized i hadn't done anything bloody and disgusting yet. And it's not Halloween if there is no fake blood!







                                                                        
I didn't have latex or silicone for special effects or anything i could help myself with when i made the wound. Unfortunately, all i had was some Ben Nye wax that's really difficult to work with. It falls apart immediately and doesn't want to stick to the eye. I was stupid enough to make the wound and cover it with fake blood first and THEN try to stick it to my eye. Do i even need to say how red my fingers were at the end? I looked like someone from CSI because i had to keep pressing the wound to my eye and I didn't wear gloves :D I'm happy it lasted enough for me to take some pictures but i'm definitely going to try this look again when i have the right materials





(and yes, i do realize i look too happy in the pictures for someone who got stabbed in the eye)



Artsy mess :D


Till the next time!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Здравейте!

Пак съм аз…с нов ужас за вас. Вчера постнах тази снимка във Фейсбук страницата и реших все пак да напиша нещо набързо и да постна още малко снимки на този грим (за ваш кошмар :D) Идеята ми дойде докато гледах разни Хелоуин неща в Инстаграм, защото се сетих, че още не съм правила нищо много кърваво и откровено гнусно за блога. А какъв Хелоуин е, ако няма и малко изкуствена кръв :)) 

Сглупих доста, защото не ми хрумна първо да си закрепя, парчето вакса за окото и след това да го боядисам червено и да сложа изкуствената кръв. Има ли нужда да казвам, че накрая пръстите ми бяха червени като от сцена от CSI, защото трябваше да оправям раната постоянно :D Доволна съм, че издържа поне за снимката, макар че се отлепяше на всеки две секудни. Определено ще се опитам отново когато си намеря подходящи материали. 

(знам, изглеждам странно спокойна на снимките за човек, който има забит молив в окото)

До следващия път!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...